Work your abs
Donít forget to warm up
This chocolate pudding will satisfy your sweetest tooth without adding too many calories to your diet!
· 25ml boiling water
· 60ml dried cranberries, roughly chopped
· 2 large eggs (at room temperature)
· 85ml (75g) castor sugar
· 170ml (95g) self-raising flour
· 15ml cocoa powder
· 125ml (110g) brown sugar
· 30ml cocoa powder
· 300ml boiling water
· 50g dark chocolate (with 70% cocoa solids), melted
· Pour 25ml boiling water over the cranberries and set aside to soak.
· Beat the eggs until they are pale. Add the castor sugar and beat until thick.
· Sift the flour and cocoa over the egg mixture and fold in along with the cranberries and water.
· Spoon into a greased oven proof dish or individual dishes to three-quarters full.
· Sauce – mix the brown sugar and the cocoa powder together. Stir in the boiling water.
· Pour the sauce slowly over the batter, over the back of a spoon.
· Bake in a preheated oven at 180˚C for 45 minutes (or 20 minutes if using individual dishes).
· Remove from the oven and set aside to stand for 15 minutes.
· Serve the pudding drizzled with melted chocolate.
You're surrounded by happy, healthy people in a space who are totally focused on positivity and team spirit – who wouldn't want to work at Zone Fitness?